[Mateus] Brandon Blackstone

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Brandon Blackstone
  • Primary character: Just Bran
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell:N/A

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I am open to RPing with anyone, regardless of their style. A basic grasp on spelling and grammar is all I ask. As for myself, I typically stick to light/ medium posts. I don't have it in me to drone on and on with detail while being able to keep things coherent, fun, and interesting
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: With discussion and permission first.
  • Views on IC romance: Good chemistry (non romantic) OOC as well as (goes without saying) romantic chemistry IC is a good indication that things will go well. Lengthy RP and OOC discussion prior to any legitimate romance is preferred. Basically things must evolve naturally for both parties. I am okay with IC one night stands or "hookups" without the same desired requirements I have toward the idea of IC romance. ERP is not something I typically search for on a regular basis but I am not opposed to it assuming I have the motivation, time, or desire to. "Fade to black," is often preferred. I will not participate in any sexual themes involving children or child-like characters like Lalafells or animals. I will not participate in rape. I will not participate in any sexual themes with minors OOC or IC. Sexual or romantic feelings toward my character will not be reciprocated should my character already be in a serious relationship. Failure to respect these boundaries will result in dismissal.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I am on the look out for anyone who could be a candidate for Bran's half sibling. The remainder of his family are dead, but ties to the deceased is fine. Pre-planning and ooc discussion is a must. 
  • Views on lore: I have a pretty good grasp on lore and when I don't I refer to my discord help chats. I am not interested in RPing with characters that blatantly disregard the in game lore.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Open to all

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Discord @ Blackstone#0390
  • Wiki: Here

bran.png

Edited by Brandon Blackstone