[Balmung] The Bringer of Storms...

Character profile

Name : Violet Stormbringer

Race and gender : Half-Giant, Looks like a Roegadyn; Hellsguard. Female.

Main class/job : Monk.

Free Company : None, currently searching.

GC allegiance : The Maelstrom.

Physical traits : Dark Skin, Dark Purple Hair with White Streaks tied into a pony-tail. 10 feet, 2 inches tall. Dark Purple eyes.

Martial status : Single

Sexual orientation/attraction: Lesbian, loves the ladies.

Basic Info

• Characters: Violet Stormbringer
  • Primary character: Just Vio!
  • Linkshells: None, looking for some!
  • Primary RP linkshell: None! Looking for some!

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I have no preference! I stick to Light/Medium style but everybody has their different styles and the like! I like to think I've got some amount of adaptability, so hit me with what'cha got!
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: I'm all for this! Beat Vio up! She's a 10'2" Mail Lady who punches stuff! She deserves a good walloping!
  • Views on IC romance: Chemistry is important! Romance ain't my primary focus, so it's a bit on the back-burner!
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I'm also all for this! Vio has two kids of her own, and she'll totally adopt more or even develop sisterly/brotherly bonds with folk!
  • Views on lore: Vio isn't very lore-heavy based*. That being said, I'm all for people who are knowledgeable about lore and RP with it to the best of their ability!
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'll RP with any and all formats! Ain't no thing for me!

III. Other Info

*Is there anywhere I can post like an in-depth character sheet for Vio? I'm new here but forums ain't my strong suit so I've already gotten lost! ^.^;

Flying Chair Vio 2.jpg

Edited by Violet Stormbringer
Added new information.