Reverend Hakuga RP Profile (Looking for a Linkshell!)

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Reverend Hakuga
  • Primary character:Reverend Hakuga
  • Linkshells:None yet
  • Primary RP linkshell:None yet

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium to Heavy, depending on the skill of the person/people I'm currently RPing with.
    Sometimes it's hard to give my full attention to very new Rpers. Sorry! But it's the
    truth! :(

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    RP combat is fine with me, even encouraged! Especially between characters with huge level gaps.
    The only thing I ask is that it be done in a fair manor, rolling for hits, etc. I think it's much
    more fun and dynamic that way, and really gives each side a chance to win. I do not agree with one
    character "permakilling" another unless agreed upon in advance for a storyline. I think in this
    universe especially, killing someone else would result in jailing/etc. Perhaps in the right
    situations... but those are rare!

• Views on IC romance:
    This does not bother me one bit, in the proper context. Characters that grow together over time
    could potentially develop feelings. Even the occasional "quicky" is fine, In the proper context!
    Look, if me and a very attractive lady friend cut a dragon god in half. You better believe
    victory sex is in order. Like vikings on a burning ship!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Again, totally open to this. Brothers/sisters/family/etc. are all good reasons to begin a linkshell.
    They create good drama barrels that can cook up some really awesome RP if played correctly!

• Views on lore:

On lore, I'm flexible to an extent, but I prefer characters grounded in the mithos. Yes, I know,
    you're a level 50 demi-god-succubus-dragon king-Zombie, but you're the fifth one I have seen today.
    It's boring! What makes characters interisting is their faults, and how that interacts with the
    mithos of the world they are inhabiting!

TL:DR - Follow lore, it's better that way. Then we all play by the same rules.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I prefer /linkshell to be OOC, I think that facilitates guild chat much more effectively then having
    it be IC. It allows players to "find" one another without having to RP it. With that said, /say,
    /shout, /emote, anything like that is IC. Period, unless denoted with (( )) or something of the like.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:US Pacific time. (West coast)
  • Contact info: On here for now, for any RP or LS coordination I
    can provide email and the like :D

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]