Anxious, but excited.

Hyunseo

Hello, I'm Hyunseo.

I'm very new to FFXIV and it's lore and offerings. Albeit that fact, I'm not new to RPing at all, as I've been doing so for almost a decade, now (Oh, God. That makes me sound so old).

I'm also not new to MMOs, as I've been playing them for almost as long (Scions of Fate, Mabinogi, Vindictus, TERA, Aion, Age of Wushu, etc). However, playing games like those haven't lasted very long, and it's not because I did not enjoy them, but rather, I hadn't a group of people that I not only enjoyed playing with, but also enjoyed RPing with. Even though there were roleplay communities in some of these games, it's never been exactly my cup of tea...but I want to change that.

Everyone here seems so lovely and welcoming. FFXIV has been something that I've been waiting to get my hands on for a while, and so now that I have been graced with entry to Closed Beta Phase 3, I have sought out this community, hoping to find others that would care to take me in.

I'm a little clueless, but I love learning and I love making friends.

Thank you for taking time to read this, if you have. Cheers!

Thank you! A big welcome to you, too (since you are new as well, ahaha).

It really is impressive. I kind of feel a little like I'm in over my head, which is also why I'd like a bit of help with the RPers, as they are the ones who care most about the lore and story, I think.

But even still, I'm beyond excited. Hope to see you around, if the fates allow! I'd love to make as many friends as I can.

Welcome! Glad you found your way here and hope to see you in game. :) Don't get too overwhelmed. Everything will fall into place and you'll have plenty of people to help you along the way.

=O This is awkward. Haha, welcome Hyunseo. I'm Seohyun. You're not my evil twin are, you?

You're reproducing!

And Hyunseo, hope you enjoy your stay.

That spells a lot of trouble. Hope to see you in game sometime. Be sure stay away from Navei, he's all kinds of trouble! :cactuar:

=O This is awkward. Haha, welcome Hyunseo. I'm Seohyun. You're not my evil twin are, you?

You're reproducing!

And Hyunseo, hope you enjoy your stay.

That spells a lot of trouble. Hope to see you in game sometime. Be sure stay away from Navei, he's all kinds of trouble! :cactuar:

Evil? Me?! No way! Maybe a chaotic neutral, but this is very interesting. Nice to meet all of you and I hope to see you guys around soon! If any of you want to come up with a meeting or something, I'm always up for it.

[Gave Navei a cursory "I'm watching you" gesture.]

Hey, welcome!

I'm also an Old RPer, but new and trying to learn the ropes of FFXIV... at least you're in Beta and can get a bit of a look-see.

Ah well, soon enough, soon enough. (I'd probably spend the entire time in the Character Creation anyway... hehe)

Hope to see/meet you IG sometime! :D