I want to make speedpaint videos ~ {will you assist?} 10$ & 15$ commissions open!

FrankieH

Looking to make some super casual and cheap, quick commissions. Headshot or chest-up, light colors (feel free to suggest what colors you'd like to see used, otherwise I'll just take a random pic based on the color scheme of your reference images.)

Chest-up: $15 USD

Headshot $10 USD

tumblr_pfszc8I57G1wws2loo2_540.png  tumblr_pfszc8I57G1wws2loo1_540.png tumblr_pfso2fpmno1wws2loo1_540.png

I just got into making speedpaint videos and I want to stretch my sketch muscles. I've made a couple so far. Anyone interested in having their character sketched? Right now I'm only doing headshots or busts (chest-up) and the style is definitely this sort of pencily, low-color thing. All art is drawn to letter size, 8.5" x 11" @300dpi and you'll receive a .PNG of the image that you're welcome to print for personal use only. Because the dpi/resolution is so big, it should come out quite crisp. ^_^

I'll also create a speedpaint video of it, they're rather small/short, no more than 30-50 sec. Idk, it just seems neat? I'll upload them to my YT channel and link! I mostly just want to get practice in learning how to edit these videos a little better so I figure why not give commissions a try?

Here's some example videos of the art made above.

The Miqo'te

The Au Ra

Sean Diaz (Life is Strange 2)

Anyway, feel free to PM me, I tend to work pretty quickly, like... unless I have a long queue or a busy week (and I'll let you know ahead of time) you should get it within a couple of days tops.

I accept paypal only. I can do NSFW, however the video cannot be uploaded to youtube and my artblog isn't a nsfw place, so I'd have to send that and the illustration to you privately, afterward, you're welcome to post that wherever you please.

At the moment I don't have a queue or waiting list of any sort, but if this gets busy, I'll clean this post up some and add an organized list. Works are done on a first-come-first-serve basis. Gift art is fine. You're also not limited to just FFXIV works, I'm happy to do your OCs and even fanart. Currently doing only single character pieces.