Azthran

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Azthran Wintermoon, U'zhan Tia
  • Primary character: U'zhan Tia
  • Linkshells: None at this time.
  • Primary RP linkshell: None at this time but will be looking.

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • I'd like to say medium to heavy. I really enjoy getting myself lost in a world's history and lore. With that being said just like others there are times where I want to sit back and enjoy the game as a game but usually later in the evenings I tend to go out of my way to look for RP.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • A bit of a tough question as I don't generally enjoy conflicts between PCs. If it comes down to it I'd feel comfortable using emotes with a bit of a give and take mentality. (Blocking or dodging every hit while landing every punch you throw is just impractical, from my experiences such conflicts are often between two well seasoned characters.) I try to avoid using a game's pvp/duel system for this sort of thing as there are too many factors to consider such as character level, gear, personal experience with pvp, and most of all class imbalances. Injuries I have no problem with as I've played them out in other games and they can be a lot of fun and something a bit different to try out. 

• Views on IC romance:
  • Generally I have no problems with it unless it feels a bit forced, I'd rather things progress naturally.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • I love this sort of RP but I've had very few chances to partake in it myself so this is something I'd be interested in maybe setting up with someone. :)

• Views on lore:
  • Often I can be stickler for it but at the same time I understand that not everyone knows every little thing about a world's lore. I find it a bit overwhelming to dive into a new world so I read bits at a time and try to build my characters up around what I know. If poked about maybe doing something off with my character I have no problems digging deeper into the lore and making any necessary changes.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • Depends on what's happening really. For /say I will use quotes for my IC speech and brackets for my OOC stuff, /tells are handles the same way and then /ls is whatever shell has been set up for.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST.
  • Contact info: PM here on the cite, can provide skype or email info for those interested in maybe doing some RP or setting things up for characters.

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]