Siara beckons you to enter.

Siara

Hello everyone,

I've been playing MMORPG from the moment I got my first laptop so I've got quite the experience but these games were always F2P or B2P. FFXIV is the first MMORPG I'm actually contemplating purchasing a subscription for. I currently don't have a lot of time to play with a full-time job and a young child but when I do FFXIV or my handheld console are my go to. I love creating characters and thus my interest in roleplaying them was sparked. I am absolutely new to this and very shy so I've just been reading into everything I can. 

My main character is a female Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon and I currently play on Cerberus [EU] which I know isn't exactly a server known for its roleplay but so far I'm content there. Is anyone aware of any free companies or linkshells on Cerberus that might steer me towards the right direction or be able to teach me more about roleplaying? Are there any Discord channels that are welcoming to a newbie like me?

I'm currently working on creating a Wiki entry for my character but it's a slow progress. I'd love to get some feedback later but we'll see how it goes.

Either way I'm glad to meet you all and each and every tip is more than welcome.