The Basics ––– –

• Nickname(s): Ona, Io
  • Birthday: 31st of the 6th Umbral Moon
  • Race: Elezen, Wildwood 
  • Sexuality: Bisexual
  • Marital Status: Single

Physical Appearance ––– –

tumblr_inline_pgm0h5k5Jn1viria1_1280.jpg
  • Hair: Iona’s hair is a very ashy dark blonde, that has on occasion been mistaken to be grey despite her youth. She often leaves it messy, but has been known to have it styled for special occasions.  
  • Eyes: Iona’s eyes are a vibrant blue colour, often compared to sapphires, the sky, the ocean etc. 
  • Height: On the shorter side of average for most Elezen women, though she wears heels to make up for it slightly. 
  • Build: Despite her lack of physical activity, Iona maintains a slim appearance, and can look quite willowy due to her height. In the past she has carried more weight on her thighs, and this can still be seen to some extent. 
  • Distinguishing Marks: If she ever let’s you see them, there are three long deep scars on her back. A gift from an abusive father. Furthermore, she carried quite the number of intricate tattoos on her arms in a now faded black ink. 
  • Common Accessories: Iona often covers her eyes with a simple bandage or a mask dependant on the occasion. She’s found it to be quite a nice accessory that is both practical and beautiful. 

Personal ––– –

tumblr_pgjtbhsaOQ1xqfh5mo1_1280.jpg

• Profession: Iona currently works out of her home in Ishgard as an Alchemist. Though she doesn’t grow many of her own plants, and leaves that to her contacts in more temperate regions. She’s become quite well known for her reliable service in the procurement of reagents and of her concocting of potions. 
  • Likes: Iona enjoys the peace and quiet, such that it is in Ishgard. She likes classical music, reading poetry, occasionally writing poetry if inspiration strikes (though she claims to be no laureate). 
  • Dislikes: Having been raised in Ishgard, Iona can’t abide the heat. Thus, she rarely travels to Thanalan and if she does she wears the appropriate clothing; that is to say, not much. She has a certain distrust of older men, due to events in her past. She also, much to many people’s surprise, hates seafood.
  • Languages: Common.
  • Residence: Iona lives in a luscious townhouse in Ishgard; three storeys and plenty of room. Though not so big as the mansions of the nobility it is more than enough for her.
  • Birthplace: Ishgard.
  • Religion: Though open to many belief systems, Iona personally finds the most faith in Halone and her writings. 
  • Patron Deity: Halone.
  • Fears: Drowning, dragons, her past repeating itself, commitment…

Relationships ––– -

• Spouse: None
  • Children: None.
  • Parents: Mother and father both deceased.
  • Siblings: One older brother, Ezren Sondraix.
  • Best friend and confidant: Her brother…
  • Pets: Two cats; Sage and Mercury. 
  • NPC Relations: Luca Renuvaux ~ One of a long line of butlers to the Sondraix family, he sees to most of Iona’s business affairs as well as her personal needs. 

Traits ––– -

(Bold your character’s answer.)

Extroverted / In Between / Introverted
Disorganised / In Between / Organised
Close Minded / In Between / Open Minded
Calm / In Between / Anxious
Disagreeable / In Between / Agreeable
Cautious / In Between / Reckless
Patient / In Between /  Impatient
Outspoken / In Between / Reserved
Leader / In Between / Follower
Empathetic / In Between / Apathetic
Optimistic / In Between / Pessimistic
Traditional / In Between / Modern
Hard-working / In Between / Lazy
Cultured / In Between / Uncultured
Loyal / In Between / Disloyal
Faithful / In Between / Unfaithful

Additional information (OOC) ––– –

Iona is well, blind. It may come up it might not, but it means that she doesn’t do a lot of looking at things, and looks don’t matter to her at all really cause she can’t see you. It also means she tends to cover her eyes, really just as a way of ensuring people can tell she’s blind. If this is the case then I tend to emote using her hands and her mouth a lot more; this isn’t me trying to be sexy! 

What I’m looking For ––– –

Friends
Lovers
Romantic and non-romantic fluff
Adventure
Angst (god I love angsty fluff so much…)

RP Hooks ––– –

• Ishgardian citizen - Iona has lived her whole life in the formerly closed off city, if you have too then you might know her or know of her. I’m totally open to establishing a friendship prior to RP because that awkward first meeting is a thing.  
  • Iona’s Client - Are you looking for some sort of alchemical concoction in the frigid lands of coerthas? Well, Iona can make pretty much anything, though she tends to work with medicine the most. Are you a shady sort looking for something off the books? Iona can help with that too, for the right amount of Gil and a contract that ensures she’s protected from any outfall. Poisons, both lethal and not, are well known to her. 
  • Iona’s Contact - Iona has worked hard to build up a network of contacts across Eorzea that sell her the reagents she needs to make her business run. Florists, farmers, adventurer’s that collect the rare stuff… She’s happy to employ all sorts of people. 
  • Many, many more- There are a million ways for our characters to interact even if you’re not sure, we can always work together to come up with something! 

Contact Information  ––– –

Of course there are a number of ways to get hold of me, but the best by far is to message me on here and then we can chat over discord. I do prefer to RP on discord since I can take it with me. But please bear in mind I am a full time student, and I have other obligations so