Hello, there.

Frostyie

Hello, everyone. I am Frostyie, though you may call me Frost, Khori, or any other suitable nickname you come up with. It's nice to meet you~.

I've played MMOs on and off for years now, starting over a decade ago with AQWorlds. I'm more experienced with action MMOs like TERA and PSO2 than I am with tab-targetting ones, however.

I've been RPing for well over a year and a half now, starting out in chat RP before moving on to forum RPing. I'm used to fluffing up posts on occasion~.

I play Khorijin Cemphitus in FFXIV, a Xaela girl only recently left from her tribe. She's a sweet girl who relies on her instincts but is scared of everything deep down. Any sort of character development is welcome! I love nothing more than to see my characters grow, and I hope I can do the same for yours too.

I came to learn about the coalition by looking up FFXIV Roleplaying. This site came up first, so it must be good~.

Being used to forum RPing, I want to be a heavy Roleplayer. I write a lot and like to describe body language, expression, and tone in detail, so I may take a short while to write. Don't fret if I do, I'm simply thinking of a way to write things properly.

I want to be friends with everyone I meet. It's my natural disposition, and I can share a lot depending on how much I like you. Hopefully, we can be friends! Of course, you may tell me if it makes you uncomfortable and I'll stop, but I like to talk to friends.

There you have it~. A small tidbit of info about me and my preferences. I hope I can contribute to this community. :)