Cordial Introduction

Good afternoon and evening to all that happen upon this introduction. My name is Bunzilla-King. Though this is not the name of my character, I like the consistency across platforms.

I do not have much experience with MMORPGs. The largest "MMO" style game I have played is Warframe, which I have indulged in for many years. I have never had a machine powerful enough to run most MMOs so this is a wonderful time to be alive. I started FFXIV roughly two months ago. Did not enjoy it at first as the idea of "fetching quests" did not seem appetizing to my adventurous soul, however, I powered through ARR and now we are here, gracing you today. When it comes to MMOs I am rather picky. Not only does the gameplay have to be good but also the game has to be aesthetically pleasing. It is why this game is so fascinating to me and I plan to play it for years to come. I came about this forum from another discord. Someone mentioned this forum aloud and I figured it would be worth the time to try.

My RP experience is rather vast, though I have no done it in an MMOs setting and I am slightly rusty from lack of a partner. I have RPs on fourms, skype, discord, and in game messages. I normally consider myself a rather medium style writer though with enough inspiration, I can do so much more. I have done casual to mature RPs aswell so I am quite flexible.

My actual main is Elis Conti. Statistics are as follows:

RACE: Duskwight Elezen

SEX: Male

SEXUALITY: Pansexual

MARITAL STATUS: Single

CLASS: Summoner

ALIGNMENT: True Neutral

SERVER: Adamantoise

ffxiv_10282018_093257.png

Story wise, it is still a work in progress as I grasp an understanding of the world. So far, he is a professor, at his young age, that teaches students summoning and advanced summoning. He is also within grant of researching primals to extend the understanding of the art. (and of course my own personal love for them as I COLLECT EVERY PRIMAL MINION)

As for myself, friends refer to me as just Bun. I actually am, ironically, into environmental education as I enjoy teaching people about the great outdoors. I have already completed my college education as I find my place in the world. On my free time I enjoy drawing (my art tumblr) and simply walking. I will eventually draw Elis as well.

Thank you for reading and I hope to meet with some of you.