[Balmung] Doman shinobi LFC

tumblr_inline_ph9blziTTv1t42x9n_500.png

The Basics ––––

• NAME: Kira Shinoda aka “Tiger Eyes” (Professional handle)

• RACE: Far Eastern Midlander hyur

• SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

• MARITAL STATUS: Single. Not looking.

• SERVER: Balmung.

Physical Appearance ––––

• HAIR: Long, black sleek hair, usually worn up in a long ponytail with two sides covering the side of her face.

• EYES: Amber brown.  

• HEIGHT:  5’2, average for a Far Eastern woman.

• BUILD: Toned, athletic but still slender.

• DISTINGUISHING MARKS: A thin burn mark down one side of her face, usually hidden by part of her hair. A myriad of irezumi tattoos indicating she was once a member of a Far Eastern crime syndicate, usually hidden by clothes and/or armor.

• COMMON ACCESSORIES: Usually two ninjato or some other form of Far Eastern sword. Hidden daggers and shurikens. Sometimes a small pistol of Far Eastern design. Usually wears a hood or something else to hide her face.

Personal ––––

• PROFESSION: Shinobi; assassin for hire, information broker, bounty hunter.

• HOBBIES: Cooking. Meditation.

• LANGUAGES: Fluent: Doman, Hingan.  Eorzean Common. Some :Garlean.

• RESIDENCE: Small apartment in Shirogane. .

• BIRTHPLACE: Yanxia, Doma. Location unknown.

• PATRON DEITY: The kami. Not that religious but follows Far Eastern holidays and traditions.

• FEARS: Leadership, getting close to people, relationships. 

Relationships –––-

• SPOUSE: None

• CHILDREN: None

• PARENTS: None; both dead.

• SIBLINGS: unknown

• OTHER RELATIVES:  Aunt- matriarch of the Kusanagi shinobi clan. Cousin, heir apparent of the shinobi clan.

• PETS: Messenger/hunting hawk. Name unknown

Additional information ––––

• SMOKING HABIT: never / sometimes / frequently / to excess.

• DRUGS: never / sometimes / frequently / to excess.

• ALCOHOL: never / sometimes / frequently / to excess

Possible Hooks ––––

• Shinobi for hire – Trained as a shinobi since childhood by her mother, Kira is a honed assassin and information broker, amongst other skills typical of a shinobi. She now serves her mother’s shinobi clan, taking less then legal jobs on their behalf. Shinobi of the Kusanagi can be hired for the right price, both in the Far East or abroad.

• Ex crime boss – The former “Dragonhead” of a branch of the Black Lotus Syndicate @blacklotus-ffxiv in Eorzea, Kira was thought to be murdered by her Uncle after the death of her Father. Some may recognise the woman from her time with the Syndicate, in Eorzea and abroad, although she seems intent on keeping the fact she’s alive a secret.

• Black Market Buyer – Unable to contact any of her old sources of Black Market goods, Kira is always on the lookout for new suppliers of poisons, weapons and anything else useful for her work

Ooc info ––––

Contact method: I can be contacted on discord at Kasumi#6195 or on one of my tumblrs kasumi-ffxiv or kira-ffxiv as well as ig on Kasumi Gakunin or Kira Shinoda

Online times: I’m Australian, located currently in AEDT time. Usually I’m available from 8 pm est onwards except for when I have class or real-life stuff. I’m most comfortable rping with EST or PST players although I’m usually around until 12-1 pm GMT for any Europeans players interested. I’m not one of those Australians though that stays up super late and attends EU events.

What rp are you looking for?  Plot based rp, new contacts, ect.  Not looking for Erp or romance rp. Please respect this and don’t push the matter. I also won’t rp with mun or muses under the age of eighteen. Sorry. Not looking to join a fc either since I run my own fc. Far Eastern themed rp such as yakuza, shinobi ect rp is more than welcome. I’m happy to have her as a villain as well.

Despite Kira being an alt, I’m quite bored with my main at the moment, and I’m hoping to get back into rping Kira for a change of pace. I recently bought her back after a hiatus of 18 months. I’m able to rp in all locations, except those that require flying in Stormblood (because I’m lazy).

She’s not really a nice, warm, fuzzy character. If you’re looking for a “nice character” to rp with, she’s probably not your girl.