Xaela merc company interest check

So, I've recently had the idea for a small band of xaela mercenaries.  A place for xaela, far from home, to find shelter, coin, and work, to help them adjust to the culture shock of leaving the Steppes.   It wouldnt be a full blown fc, I dont have the time to dedicate to something quite that involved... but it would be a simple RP linkshell run out of my xaela's apartment.  We'd host the occasional event, ranging from mercenary work to traditional ceremonies to give these souls a taste of home.    

If anyone would be interested in such a thing, let me know.  Before investing a whole lot of time in this, i'd like to be sure the people are there.  

Oh that sounds really interesting!~ I might have some of my FC members who'd be interested in joining such a thing! 

I run a Xaela themed FC 
Crossroads Haven <NEST> - A Steppe Themed Community - small/medium sized FC group of around 30-40 members.
Where we try to bring a little bit of ALL aspects of Steppe life into one spot.

Always looking for Allies and new things for RP opportunities in the community for me n my members to take part in. Too little Xaela RP, need more!!
If ya go through with this idea feel free to give me a poke

In game Altanii Iriq
In discord Evil_Vixxen#0693