Hello~

KittyEmp

Hello! I'm Kitty. 24 year old nurse, who, according to my RL friends, has two personality traits: "Is a nerd" and "Is a lesbian", so that's my stellar introduction.

So ah. I've been running around on Mateus for a few days now, watching RP, and never letting myself get involved because I don't understand how anything works, and I figured I might... take the first step on here, say hi, see how people are.

I've been playing MMOs since WoW released, and I used to RP on there way long back, but my actual start to RPing was forum RPs on Gaia. I haven't RPed in a mmo in years, and have most recently been mostly playing tabletop or chat games set to tabletop rules.

I'm going pretty simple, and made Zalea Lati, an Au Ra who pretends to not worry about people and want to seem cold and serious, but always ends up blushing and shy and obviously worried, because she's really bad at controlling her emotion.

I... really have no idea what I want out of RP in this, besides fun? I tend towards medium-heavy RP, where verisimilitude to the setting matters highly to me.