Zelda Mewsic!

Ah yes Fado's theme.. One of the oft overlooked gems of Wind Waker, I suppose it might lie with the fact that it is a reorchestrated version of the intro theme.

Right. When you take it apart it is just the intro theme, but Fado's version has that ancient and foresty feel to it which I really like.

Ah yes Fado's theme.. One of the oft overlooked gems of Wind Waker, I suppose it might lie with the fact that it is a reorchestrated version of the intro theme.

Right. When you take it apart it is just the intro theme, but Fado's version has that ancient and foresty feel to it which I really like.

I preferred WW more than every other Zelda game I played. (OoC coming in a very close second!) The character that the game had was spectacular! Every song captured me.

I preferred WW more than every other Zelda game I played. (OoC coming in a very close second!) The character that the game had was spectacular! Every song captured me.

I think, looking back, Wind Waker was probably my favorite as well. A lot of people hear that and cry "blasphemy!" because of fan devotion to OoC. Frankly, though, Wind Waker's music was outstanding and the sense of adventure you get from being on the boat and exploring the map is unrivaled by any of the other Zeldas in my opinion.

I think that the major disagreement that most of the general LoZ fanbase has with Wind Waker is the major difference is art-style that it has when compared to Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, as well as the Zelda graphical demo that was shown when the Gamecube was originally revealed.

That said Wind Waker is the first, in my own humble opinion at least, LoZ game to actually give you that grand sense of exploration, as you raced across the waves.. Not to mention that despite the highly stylised graphics it was (and still is) incredibly beautiful to behold.