Commissions Open! Check them out~★!

Decaron

So I've been advised by several of my previous patrons that I should definitely try and post my recent works here and share the craft as commissions. I've only started doing commissions again after a very long break, years actually lol. 

I don't have a twitter but here is my DeviantArts account so feel free to browse through and check my art there as well if I don't post them up here. 

https://www.deviantart.com/decarona

Below are some examples of the commissions I've finished quite recently. 

oc_character_art_for_a_commission_2019_bimage.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Pricing: (Everything is in USD currency! Below is more or less a guideline, final pricing will be dependant on the complexity of the designs you specifically desire)

Loose Close Up - $40~50 USD

Waist/Thigh up - $60~80 USD

Fullbody - $120~140 USD

Will Do:

Complex designs- In moderation of course xD
(Please Note: If I feel I may find it difficult or too time-consuming for the design I might ask to negotiate the final price)  

Girls, sadly I'm not too experienced at drawing guys, especially the muscular physique. 

I can draw feminine boys? (I don't know, just an idea. Think of Astolfo [Fate/Apocrypha] or Felix Argyle [Re:Zero])

Will not do:

Anthro if it's more animal than human

Muscular Men (Lean guys is a maybe, discuss with me first via discord or through here) 

Mecha, unfortunately, isn't my expertise either. 

No (18+) Yaoi Yuri Hentai

Message me if you are interested in commissioning!

I'm much more responsive on Discord (Caranthir#7243)

After receiving your request/references I'll begin the initial draft sketch

Payment will be through PayPal, I'll request payment after you've received the draft sketch

and you've given me the green lights to proceed with the commission!

Edited by Decaron