[Malboro] Tehleh'ya N'thix

I. Basic Info

Character: Tehleh'ya N'thix (Refsheet)

Linkshell: None

II. RP Style

Amount of RP: 

Medium to heavy. I usually prefer to write RP's in full text in-game but also - because of limited game time - outside on stuff like Discord or Google Docs. I absolutely love deep, well builded stories with plot plannings together. So yeah, Discord and Google Docs is definitely more preferred these times instead of writing it in-game (though RP-ing ingame is possible too <3). As I'm on Malboro ingame would have to wait though until the Crystal DC starts with the World Visit feature. 

Views on RP combat and injuries: 

I don't mind RP combat and injuries as long as its not godmoding and random. Maybe used with a dice roll to make it more random if neede. But isn't a must. 

Views on IC romance:

As I'm searching for a possible IC partner for my boy I wouldn't mind if something like this develops. Maybe if someone see's him as a love interest, hit me up and we can talk it out if it might be possible, depending on our both characters. It should - of course - fit to the characters preferences. 

I do not search ERPGs. If something like that comes up in RP it depends on my mood if I'd like to write it, but thats probably discord/google docs. Has to go with the logic of their relationship and they could actually end up together. 

Views on non-romantic RP:

Friends? Yes! Possible friends from his past or even maybe someone of his tribe or family? Possible too, but please tell me before and ask so I can see if it fits to what I have come up with for him. Maybe you might even jump in to the one man he is trying to hunt down.

Views on lore:

Staying with the lore is okay. I am the least one who is thinking 'OH MY GOD YOU CANNOT DO THAT BC THE LORE TELLS SOMETHING DIFFERENT.' Nah. I'm here to have fun and if you have an idea or whatever else and it doesn't completely fit with the common lore then, pff, do it anyway. I do not mind making it a bit alternative. That said, I expect you to accept the stuff I have come up with too (points to the refsheet). 

Views on chat functions:

RP-ing only in a private Linkshell for it when it comes to story wise play, keep in mind I'm writing full descriptive text
/say and stuff like if you drop by and meet up for something

OOC is always in (brackets)

III. Other Info

Timezone: CET (Germany), however I am online for long times and discord allows to write posts even when the other is not online

Contact Info: PM me for discord, in-game Tehleh'ya N'thix