[Mateus] Mahiwa Szet & Hope Victoria

Vos

I. Basic Info

Characters

• Mahiwa Szet, Viera mercenary [Mateus]. Primary roleplay character.
  • See linked pages for individual character profiles. Art is mine.

Linkshells

• VIERA ROLEPLAY [Mateus]

Primary RP linkshell: TBA

Free company: TBA

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium to heavy. In-game, my default mode is 'in-character unless otherwise specified' -- sometimes I'll do meta chores or something that don't factor into my IC experience, but for the most part I have a constant running storyline that my character's actions fit into whether or not I have the RP tag on. (If I don't, it's probably because I have a headache or the idea of walk-ups is exhausting at that moment. I'm secretly still rping.)

Views on RP combat and injuries: Combat and non-permanent injuries are both fine.

Views on IC romance: Totally fine. 18+ only, romance/nsfw within the context of established relationship only.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Would need to be discussed in advance but love it!

Views on lore: I prefer to stick to lore whenever possible, but I am completely fine with expanding and developing it for the sake of fun, interest, or characterization. Philosophically I don't believe in Mary Sues and I think adding some zest that's still in the spirit of the lore is perfectly fine. I don't like completely breaking lore unless I think the lore is really stupid. Generally I'm very flexible.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Fine with anything. I can RP both in game or via discord. I am currently looking for an RP FC as well as RP LS's. In general, I am fine with either brief & dialogue-heavy chat RP or paragraph style, although my background is more in forum/paragraph style.

III. Other Info

OOC: Pine, any pronouns, 27

Timezone: PST.

Contact info: 

Edited by Vos
updated info