Superman2k2

Balmung-Omega Superman

I. Basic Info

Characters:Omega Superman

Linkshells:N/A

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):Light...I am a Dominate Male Looking for a Female sub/princess. I'm pretty new at RP but I'm very interested in getting more into it.

Views on RP combat and injuries: I prefer to avoid PVP combat It's not really my thing

Views on IC romance: Another area I am GREATLY interested in...I'm looking for someone to do content with and I wouldn't mind if something like this blossoms. Date Dungeons and Night Hunt with a beautiful Lady would be nice hit me up and we can talk and see where it goes, depending on our both characters.Either Romantic or Erotic RP I am open to it and I will only RP with people 18 and Over.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I am totally Open to this idea and would love to experience it.

Views on lore:While not new to FFXIV I haven't really learned too much about the lore . I do stick to the lore as much as I can but I'm open to expanding it for fun.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Message me ANYTIME I love to meet new people

III. Other Info

Timezone:EST

Contact info: https://www.facebook.com/leon.mckey

ffxiv_04232015_125936.png

Edited by Superman2k2