[Balmung] Friendly Magic Keeper Looking for Friends/Romance!

Time Zone: CST

RP Methods: In Game/Discord

How to contact me: You can message me here, or pm me for my Discord!

Looking For: Romance/Friends

RP Type: I tend to lean on the happy, fluffy, side of RP but I do like to run Dark plots occasionally! I can dig pretty much anything though! 

IC Information

Yhen'to Jyakka is a cheerful, Seeker, Miqo'te that has an interest in all forms of magic and aether manipulation. While he studies many different arts, he is adept in only one school, Thaumaturgy. Working as one of Ul'dah's Thaumaturges. it literally pays his bills! As such, the nature of his work can be rather grim (tracking down voidsent, performing funerals, etc.) Still, despite the dark tone of his work, he has a smile that never wavers and a big heart which continuously seeks to provide for others and put a smile on their face. To this end, he tends to use magic in many unorthodox ways, such as: performing small magic shows and lifting heavy things for people. It was always his dream to do these sorts of things with magic and he spent a lot of his time staying indoors to learn it!  Lately, however,  he has been venturing out to the public eye, seeking companionship and, possibly, a woman to love! 

OOC Information

Hello everyone! My name is Yhen. I was on Balmung about a year and a half ago but ended up transferring back at around the end of 2018. Ever since then I have been trying to get my feet wet again when it comes to RP so I'll appreciate any help I can get. You all are welcome to chat with me on Discord anytime (just ask for it) and I will tell you hello everyday and talk to you about my cat, Eevee! Really, I'm super friendly and always open to having more friends so, don't be shy! 

ffxiv_dx11 2019-02-23 10-03-23.png

Friendly Magic Keeper who is actually a Seeker but has a Keeper name, sort of confusing but he sounds cool (and looks cute, props to your character design)

I see you put that your time zone is CST but when are you active around? What times/days?

Personally I would like to try interacting with Yehn'to sometime when possible, I haven't really RP'd on Balmung yet since I mainly play on Mateus but I have been meaning to get my Balmung character (Keeper miqo'te girl named Khloros, or Khloe for short) into some RP.