[Balmung] LF Fight partners, and... well, anything, honestly.

Hey, everyone!

I play a brash Miqo'te warrior who acts first and thinks second and I'm particularly interested in a fight. I've written an intentionally vague wiki page for my character to hype him up--the character concept is simple by design, and very flexible. Kerrath needs very little context to get into a fight--they are what he lives for, after all.

IHZVYyW.png

Kerrath, for better or for worse, fears nothing, and cannot conceive of the limitations of his own mortality. He is the epitome of 'hold my beer' and this mindset gets him into trouble regularly. Foregoing skill and technique for strength and endurance, Kerrath has only survived thus far by a combination of luck and gumption. In fights, I (the player) have no preference between roll systems and free-form--I prefer to take hits even if I "block" them by rolls, and dedicate a significant amount of my posts to describing all the blood and such spewing forth when hit. If I lose the fight, better to do so in a bloodbath, and if I win, it's more exciting if it's close.

1maHyNN.png?1

OOC info:
Contact me in game as Kerrath Redblade or on discord at Kerrath#6596. I can be contacted most any time by discord, but prefer to RP in game. I'm usually around after 3pm PST on weekdays, or all day on weekends.

Not looking for romance RP, unless your idea of romance is more about the intimate nature of stabbing and punching your friends repeatedly in good humor. 

Well, if you're looking to have your tail shoved where the Twelve can't even reach, Isky (Iskander Ionius) will be happy to oblige. She's done nothing but fight in order to survive in her life. She will never back down from a challenge, and will definitely enjoy fighting an over-zealous Miqo'te.