Hello! I am Jordyn McKinell

Hello! Jordyn McKinell here!

I have been playing MMORPGs for quite some time now... sort of. My first was the game ArcheAge... unless you count Maplestory. After my time in ArcheAge (of which I RPed... the occult kind... good intro to RP right? 😊) I was convinced to push thru the ARR content and found my new love in FFXIV, which I have been playing off and on now for the last 3 years. Until somewhat recently I never had much interest in RP but as things changed in my life, the desire to depict myself as a character of my choosing has become quite the interest to me! I will definitely be in need of some assistance as I create a character I can love and keep up the Role play.

As far as Character Ideas... well I am not certain. I want to keep it something I can see myself as, I'm not too interested in wholly recreating myself as a new person (ie, changing my speech patterns like you would see for many Dwarven like characters or something). I am a fun loving girl who just wants to find herself in the company of others! Not terribly adventurous often times but when I do I tend to go all out with all my effort! Though my experience is lacking, I desire to try many things! (I'll be switching to Bunny Girl later on)

For now I think I will be aiming at a light or medium Role Play level. I don't have too much time to invest into the game at the time being and I also like to play the game like a normal casual hardcore player from time to time.

As for real life, I am working a small number of hours on the weekends while I have school during the week! I am very much so enjoying my current journey in life! And I am not against sharing this so I guess I will though somewhat unnecessary. What has pushed me to look into the RP world more seriously is the fact that I have come to identify myself as transgender, so obviously immersing myself in a world I cannot currently live would be greatly appealing!

If you think I might be someone you could make friends with, feel free to contact me here, on Discord (Hanaan#5689), or in game (Jordyn McKinell on Gilgamesh). I am looking forward to finding a new way to play my favorite game! :D 

Jordyn McKinell

1554709545.8972158.jpg