[Balmung] Ren Huang

I. Basic Info

Characters: 

Ren Huang: A seemingly eccentric Doman starting a new life in Eorzea. Very little is known about his origins prior to sailing to Eorzea and seems rather tight-lipped about it. Well-versed in martial arts and swordplay yet extremely modest about his skills. He's friendly around most people but a little hesitant when interacting with characters from the Far East. Domans who lived through the Garlean occupation might have some idea of who he really is (that can be discussed in OOC).

Full Bio Here: https://ren-huang.carrd.co/#

Primary character:

Ren Huang

Linkshells:

n/a

Primary RP linkshell:

n/a

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

All

Views on RP combat and injuries:

I love combat in RPs! I use a variation of the Grindstone rules albeit with the addition of special conditions every now and then. As for major injuries and character death, I'm okay with this as long as it's consensual between both parties. 

Views on IC romance:

I'm fine with this as long as there's prior communication between me and my RP partner and that we both agree to pair up our characters. Would also like to give a heads up that Ren's strictly for guys only.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

I really want someone with ties to Ren's past but that's not a requirement if you're interested in RPing with him. 

Views on lore:

I'm not very uptight when it comes to lore but I will give you a heads up if things start straying too far from XIV's lore and universe.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Willing to use any chat functions if it makes RPing between you and me easier.

III. Other Info

Philippines

Timezone:

GMT + 8:00 (Manila, Hong Kong)

Contact info:

My Discord handle is Ren-kun#9587

Ren Huang 04_14_2019 18_03_50.png

Ren Huang 04_14_2019 18_05_01.png

Ren Huang 04_14_2019 17_37_53.png

Ren Huang 04_14_2019 17_40_56.png

Edited by Ren Huang