[Balmung] Looking for LT Partner(s) for Dark RP

Hey there! Thanks for clicking! 

I'm looking for a long term rp partner for my Doman kung-fu boy, Ren Huang.

More info on Ren here:

https://ren-huang.carrd.co

As the title goes, expect some dark themes should you agree to collaborate with me. A possible romantic interest for Ren is also a plus but not mandatory. 

My character has ties to Yotsuyu's reign as viceroy of Doma and has committed a lot of murders and assassinations while serving her. While most Domans believe that he was executed following the liberation of Doma, they might be surprised to find out that he's currently running around Eorzea, alive and well. With that premise in my nd, here are some plot suggestions:

1. Someone YC knew could be one of Ren's victims in the past and they decide to get even with him. 

2. Someone from Doma may want Ren dead and YC was hired to do him in. 

3. YC could be a co-conspirator and served along with Ren during the occupation. Ren's not exactly eager to meet people from his troubled past. 

Of course, if you have any other idea besides these three, please feel free to share it with me. 

You can reply on this thread or send me a PM here if you're interested or contact me via Discord (Ren-kun#9587). Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!