ShadeObscura here!

I. Basic Info

Characters:

Vex'zjarr Obscura - Her goals are to help those who can't help themselves. This led to the formation of the Knightmare, which she runs for Adventurers of all types, providing them housing, rest, supplies, and a job board. She walks the Dark that other may remain in the Light. (Still trying to put her to paper, so will be edited periodically)

Mantae Obscura - coming soon

Primary character: Vex'zjarr Obscura
Linkshells: Faerie RP Knightmare

Primary RP linkshell: Faerie RP Knightmare

II. RP Style
Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I match to who I am role-playing with and the situation
Views on RP combat and injuries: I have not done much with RP combat and injuries but am open to all but death (unless I decide it is time the character must die). However please talk with me first if more serious to permanent injury. Things that might happen in “normal” conversation, like getting punched accidentally are expected (well if it matches the rp).

Views on IC romance: I am open to this as long as there is clear communication OOC. Also, there will be no carry over into IRL, if this happens or things start getting weird, no more romance. There must be chemistry between the characters. My characters can sometimes be terrible flirts and that might be all they want.
Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I am pretty open to this, though please talk with me about familial. Definitely my characters will form friendships and maybe even rivals or adversaries.
Views on lore: I try to stay within the lore, but I also am no expert on it. If i ak unsure about something i will generally ask or look it up. Reminders or corrections of lore are welcome.
Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I have/do use all of the above. (( )) for ooc stuff. Mostly keep to /s and /em, though if in more of a public setting that dont want to lose chat will do /p or /tell. Shared /linkshell I see for use more as a linkshell for RP or for event use. Though I am flexible.

III. Other Info
Timezone: GMT-6
Contact info: DM me for my discord :)

I can be really quiet at first, but do get more talkative and open as I get to know people. It can be really hard for me to reach out to others, but I do like to meet new people, so please don't hesitate to message me. I have a few health issues that can make me drop what I am doing, but I will try to let you know when that happens and won't leave you hanging if at all possible. Other than that, I love to RP, hope to do more again, and love to see how characters develop!