EU-Lich RP Linkshell in German and/or English

Hey Guys,

I am one of these new People who show up, read a lot of stuff, search for a while and somehow give up and just ask questions. So here I am ;) ... At the start of my RP journey and with little to no experience in MMO Style RP, though a bit more in pure Chat RP.

I am playing on Lich for around three Month now and I am fallen quite in love with the game, its community and at the moment, I am a bit playing with the idea of getting into RP.

In my early days, I had stumbled several times over some small groups of Players who actively RP'd Open World. But since I am interested, I am completely out of luck finding them again. And as I was back than totally busy with story and just playing, I have never contacted them or anything. I just saw them with their RP mark in a ship (I think it was a ship) somewhere.

Si I am looking now for a RP Linkshell of sorts. Would be someone able to give me a lead to get in contact with the more RP oriented community on Lich? In the Linkshell Section I was unable to locate a Lich LS, sadly. But maybe one of you guys here reading can give me a hint.

As one may be able to get from my grammar/text/used words, I am not native English, but German. So I would be absolutely amazed if someone could hit me up with a German RP Linkshell, but I would be already more than grateful for an English one too, as I am quite fond of the Language.

Please message me here, or if you can on my Avatar "Horst Rabenau" InGame.

Kind Regards

Sascha

Heya, i am German, too. I will answer in English, so others that are interested can read up on that, too. I started myself on Balmung as i wanted the bigger RP Community. However, there is RP in EU, too. There is Omega as the unoffical EU RP Server (English) or Shiva where a few German Roleplayers are.

Shiva is on your Datacenter, so you can Visit the Server on the next Aetheryte. Shiva also has a Wiki with their Roleplay Chars, thats here: https://ff14-shiva.fandom.com/de/wiki/FinalFantasy14_ARR_-_Shiva_RP_Wiki

Greets,

Jora

Hey Jora, thanks for the info.

I will have a look at this Server Visiting stuff, as I have absolutely no clue how that worked out at all so far. Never used it, as I had more than enough on my hands to get up to snuff in the game as it is ;)

I had read too that Shiva was the "German" Server, but for some reason, I did not want to go there.

As with the Wikipage, it might actually get quite easy to get in contact with some RP players.

Have a great time and lots of fun.

Cheers,

Horst

Edited by Caylean