Hey everybody! I'm going to introduce my character here, although she's mostly a WIP while I run through the MSQ.

I. Basic Info

• Primary character: Mana Gyoji
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None 

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Light-medium 
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: COMMUNICATION IS KEY. In fact, if we plan ahead the outcome, that would be best. Otherwise, if it's good either way, then we can flip a coin for winner or something... decide where to go from there.
  • Views on IC romance: I love IC romance. I'm a fan of IC romance. As long as it makes sense to do, and both players are agreed on what is appropriate.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): It'd be rad to find family members or potential family members. She could be close-ish to other Domans, although she doesn't have the greatest social skills. She's more like a fish out of water in Eorzea and could use friends.
  • Views on lore: I'm canon-compliant... to the extent of my knowledge, anyway. I'm not familiar with things outside of ARR, or even the ending of ARR yet since I'm still playing through the MSQ. I'm really only aware of what happens through the Shiva quest line. The more I learn, the more I can work out a lore-compliant backstory for her.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Not sure yet. I'll see what works best, but i'd lean towards /tell in general, with parentheses indicating OOC speech. 

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Central Standard/Daylight Time (GMT -5/6)
  • Contact info: Please PM for Discord!