Looking for new friends!

Hey, I realized I didn't really give much of an introduction at all so I decided to actually greet you all properly. I go by Vivi usually and can usually be found on Discord easily at Vivi#6038. Feel free to add me there and introduce yourself and maybe even give some detail about your character. You can also just reply to this thread with either your discord or an introduction of your own if you'd rather not disclose your discord. I hope to become well acquainted with many of you in the future ^^.

Also a few things about myself, I used to play WoW and ESO and have plenty of experience with RP in those two games. I didn't like the direction that Blizzard was taking WoW after playing it since I was in elementary school so I completely switched to XIV. I have characters on Adamantoise and Jenova for those on Aether and a character on Mateus for those on Crystal.

For those interested here are some things about my main character Iyrnmurl, or Ironwall for those that have trouble with Roeg names:

• He's on both Adamantoise and Mateus so I can RP with him on both Aether and Crystal.
  • On Aether he's in his mid-late 30's and on Mateus he's in his mid 20's. I don't know why I made him a decade older on one data center. I think I just liked the idea that they were separate universes.
  • He was orphaned and raised on a cargo ship that took goods between Limsa Lominsa and Costa del Sol around the age of five. After he turned 18 he decided to step off the boat and become a dock worker in Limsa Lominsa so he wasn't always on a ship. He did this near exclusively in his 20's.
  • In his 30's he starts taking all kinds of jobs he can. Mining, helping defend Limsa Lominsa as a marauder and warrior.