Jiinu Tumayt (Diabolos)

I. Basic Info

Characters: Jiinu Tumayt, Vyndri Darkspire

Primary character: Jiinu Tumayt

Linkshells: None yet

Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I would like to say I'm into a medium level of RP. While I am advancing in the game, I'd like to make sure I spend most of my time progressing through the story but if I become part of a well-developed RP community I would try to drop what I'm doing to participate where needed. I'm not likely to be so hardcore as to always be IC but I would try to be whenever interacting with another fellow RPer.

Views on RP combat and injuries: Open to most anything here. I've come from a background of freeform RP where a lot of what is determined is based more on what seems appropriate for the story so I'd be willing to go there. Not sure exactly how to bring it into a game where magical healing, potions and bringing people back from the brink of death will work but should be fun to work with.

Views on IC romance: I'm open to it but would generally prefer something more natural that develops through not specifically forced romantic RP. If it seems like our characters click then I'd be willing to discuss it. I'd be more into tasteful RP in this case, something that I would be willing to share with anyone.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Unfortunately I don't know the lore of Xaela Au Ra very well yet so I'd need to do more research on this topic before I could give a good answer. I don't even have a good handle on Jiinu's background yet but I will be fleshing it out as I learn more.

Views on lore: Same as above but I really enjoy what I've seen so far. Not sure how everyone bring's lore into their RP but I'm willing to experiment.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Based on how the world works, say chat and linkshell chat seems like the most immersive form of conversation. However, tells for personal RP (especially for whispering) and party chat might be the best if we don't want to avoid bringing everyone into our RP.

III. Other Info

Timezone: Eastern (UTC-5)

Contact info: Discord - Squeeks1337#6739