• Characters: Dhesi'a Aliapoh, R'edh Molko
  • Primary character: R'edh Molko.
  • Linkshells: None as of now.
  • Primary RP linkshell: None as of now.

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium—Heavy.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Willing to learn more about it, but I'm admittedly clueless on how to RP combat within an MMO. I have, however, RP'd injuries and am fine with playing them out. I don't like MMO combat resulting in permadeath unless it's been agreed upon.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm fine with my character falling in love. I've never RP'd sexual situations between characters, and although I wouldn't mind trying, I wouldn't want to set anyone up for disappointment, either. I don't think I'm one to have my characters have casual sex, so everything must work up to that point. I try to keep IC and OOC separate, always.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I don't mind having family ties, but I'd like to talk things out about our character's relationship and their history. I really like to talk things out.

• Views on lore:
    I love lore, but I'm still learning. I want to stick to it as much as possible and immerse myself into the world.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I will probably use them accordingly. /say for public RP, /linkshell for RPing with mates, /tell for OOC or RPing with just one person, and so on. I'll do my best to mark when I'm in character and when I'm not.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: skype — seoless
    Don't hesitate to add me. Just tell me in the contact message that you're from the RPC!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

• 2 months later...