Im bringing sexy back.!

~MMORPG background~

I have played many, actually played way to many to list, but a more recent ones were XI, WoW, Aion, Rift and of course XIV

~RP experience~

I started rping many years ago, from tabletops to online chats and forums. Even a long stint in DnD.  I have hopped from game to game rping looking for a good community, and interesting stories that will keep me interested.  I haven't rped in XIV, but am willing to give it a try.  Seeing as how I haven't rped here I will consider myself pretty much a newbie.

~Character ideas/info~

Don't really have to much for character info other than Razamir and his clan will be more feral than most.  I have the idea of making them a nomadic clan from the deserts around Uldah. Just as Rhynka said there will be more updates to this after the game comes out.

~How did you learn about the coalition?~

As Rhynka said a friend of ours is trying to get us back into the game.  I have lurked on this site from time to time, never really decided to get to involved, up until recently.  Though it seems this is a great community and Im looking forward to being a part of it.  

~What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?~

I like to do heavy rp, as I like to mainly be in character. Though with my job I usually can only be on at late nights.  Though I am flexible enough to adjust my style of rp to what is most common to the community.

~Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?~

Just recently married to a wonderful woman and I couldn't be happier.  I'm an avid gamer, as I love all types of games, but rpgs are my fav.  Though i love my video games i also love card games such as Magic the gathering and the like. As well as DnD still even though I don't get to do it as much.