[Aether] Looking for a long term RP partner

I'm looking for a long term rp partner interested in a slow burn, enemies to lovers romance rp. By enemies I'm not referring to a romeo and juliet type thing. I mean more of a situation where the characters don't like each other at all but are thrown together in a situation where they have to work together.

My character, Reijna, is a citizen of the first, however, I'm sure I can think of a reason to be on the source if need be. 

Hello. So, i'm an experienced role player just not so in the confines of FFXIV. I would be interested in how you would want to do this. Would you want something starting in-game or on the boards here to start off with? I haven't got a character on Midgardsormr but would be willing to create one if that was the idea.

Anyway, I would be interested in starting a role play story if you are still looking for a partner...

Sounds good to me. I'm up for any of those options. So, would you have preferences for a character you would be playing opposite? Race, Gender, or classes. Maybe anything for background ideas as well. I'm open for input there as well.

I have no preferences on race, gender, or classes. Do whatever you feel comfortable with. My character is a rather tall viera whose primary class is dancer. She's also a skilled archer/bard. 

For background... that's up to you as well. My character can be a bit hardheaded but she has a big heart. I just ask that some how they have an encounter that causes them to dislike each other in the beginning since that's how I'm wanting it to go. 

Okay... so I have the beginnings of an idea. 

Sandor is the "hero" of a forgotten battle who turned away from the life of a soldier to become a mercenary for hire. His skills as a fighter are known well enough though his reputation as one who will do anything if the coin is right ensures that he gets more than his fair share of job offers. Despite his reputation, one that he rarely takes pains to play down, he is a good man at heart. He is still disillusioned and is really someone who may yet be brought back to the light.

Just a quick sketch out for the moment. I'll be able to flesh him out more once things get going.

So, my thinking is (until they do something canon-wise) that the Exarch manages to find out some information that might send the Scions back to the source and needs to test it out. There seems to be no danger in it, however none of the Scions are readily available. So to test it out they needed a volunteer. Reijna volunteered knowing she may not be able to make her way back, but eager for adventure and to learn new things. It was successful for her but later when the same was attempted with one of the Scions it failed because they are essentially spirits in human form which makes them different than everyone else on the first. This gives way for Reijna to go to the source (and possibly back in the future) without affecting the fact the Scions can't go home.

For now I'm going to leave her stuck on the source. But because of the Exarch's connection with FeoUl if comes a point I want to allow her to come back, she will know when/if a way back has been discovered.