Seasoned rper new to FFXIV

MMORPG background

Used to play FFXIV when Heavensward first came out, then kinda took a break from it for a while until this year. I also play/ed Vindictus & Tera. Never roleplayed in game, but the characters I made I did rp on discord with friends

RP experience

Been roleplaying since 2013, & writing stories for longer. I can’t remember when I started writing, unfortunately. But 7 years with people

Character ideas/info

I have a few characters that I’m willing to rp ( all different data centers, though ) but the main one is Pyrh Inth. She’s a bit of a wanderer with no attachment to anything just yet. She used to be a medic during the Calamity, then sometime after that, but seeing people in pain & suffering started to take its toll on her, so she went off to look for something else. Something that isn't as mentally taxing as that.

How did you learn about the coalition?

I actually found it while googling about ffxiv roleplaying ! I started reading more about it, & after having no luck in game, thought I’d come here for help & to learn how it’s done !

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)

Medium to heavy. I’m still learning the lore, though I’ve read about all the spoilers too unfortunately. Pyrh in game is only on Heavensward, but my other three characters are in Stormblood

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

I do work & the shifts are odd since it’s a seasonal, zoo job ! I also draw though of late I haven’t had a lot of time for that. But I still do like drawing when I can !