Old Sword, New Stories[Mateus]

Hey people - I'll try and keep this as short and sweet as I can.

I'm a returning player, trying to bust back into the RP scene, and I need some contacts. People that're interested in developing a story, whether one-on-one or in a group setting, in-game or on discord. I'm generally very open to most themes, and there's little I'll shy away from, provided it comes with some good, juicy plot. Some basic hooks include:

- Old Acquaintances & Sellswords: As he was once the captain of a small but relatively successful mercenary company, Saulden has hired a wide range of characters for a wide range of tasks. Talk to me, and we can probably set something up.

- Apprentices & Squires: There's a lot of wisdom to be gleaned from that shiny, spiky helm. An enterprising youth or warrior interested in expanding their craft might find him a useful resource for swordplay techniques - at the cost of having to maintain his armour.

- Current Contacts: A driven and motivated individual, Saulden keeps his wants to himself, but pursues them vigorously - and that often leads him to those of high station. If your character is particularly wealthy, well-informed, or otherwise noble, he might try to get on their good side.

And much more, of course. If you have an idea that you think might work out well, please feel free to drop me a message either in-game or over discord. 

Thank you, and I look forward to working something out with you!

https://oldsword.carrd.co/

Saulden Oldsword - IG name

oldsword#1035