Taking In-Game RP to Discord: I created InCharacter, a bot for you to manage and post as your RPCs!

Anai

InCharacter has been released for over a year now as of this edit, and we've come a long way! I've come across a lot of RP'ers using it from FFXIV not just from my own RP adventures, but from people joining the support server and seeing they're running FFXIV RPCs on the bot while helping them out. Anyway, I figured I'd give this post a long-overdue update! I hope those who have used it have found it very helpful, and continue to enjoy the new features that I've been putting into it to help not just RP in general, but RP among the FFXIV community that wants better RP usage out of Discord too!

InCharacter is a character tool and RP network utility for transforming role-play and character management on Discord. It deletes messages you designate to be RP posts and reposts them using the bot with a rich embed that includes character name, a custom avatar/GIF, etc. Basically, it lets you really RP on Discord without having to use alt accounts, change nicknames/avatars, etc.

[ Bot InviteHow To VideoWebsite | Support Server ]

Here's an example post using InCharacter with a character ("Call") with a style code and dice roll all together.

spacer.png

Edited by Anai
Updated bot invite link.
  • Anai changed the title to Taking In-Game RP to Discord: I created InCharacter, a bot for you to manage and post as your RPCs!