[Mateus] Azel Shemza & More

I. Basic Info

Characters: Azel Shemza (Miqo'te), Mihai Freeheart (Hyur), Yanamari Lerauphi (Elezen), Sha'a Oka (Hrothgar), Narihmn Kha (Au Ra)

Primary character(s): Azel Shemza, Mihai Freeheart

Linkshells: Nightingale's Song (purely OOC for me)

Primary RP linkshell: None yet. Will edit this in the future if circumstances change.

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I tend to fluctuate. I am more than willing to go from 0 to Heavy if the situation demands it, however.

Views on RP combat and injuries: Sure, don't mind injuries a single bit. Just gotta talk about it beforehand and we're gucci. Same with combat. I'm not too terribly picky about IC fighting, as long as the effort is collaborative and clearly communicated between all parties involved.

Views on IC romance: Go for it. Romance can be compelling fodder for plot and juicy character development. ERP is fine, but if it happens frequently enough I would rather repeat encounters of that nature be faded out or alluded at. Sex scenes kinda lose their punch after a bit, y'know?

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Lot of my characters tend to be estranged from their families in some capacity or only children, but I'm fairly open to the possibility of tweaking backstories so that this can be a thing.

Views on lore: As someone once told me: Murder canon and eat its throat. I hold myself to a high standard personally when creating characters for a given setting, only occasionally flexing and pushing at the boundaries at what's been written/established with my blank-filling here and there, but I give absolutely 0 eff-words when it comes to adhering stringently to lore overall. Go wild, have fun. That said, I do reserve the right to say no if your character or concept is a little out there for what I'm looking for in a story.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'd like to pick things up in-game as much as possible, but if there are certain important things that need to be outlined/structured for the sake of plot, Discord it is.

III. Other Info

Timezone: CST

Contact info: Smooth Criminal#0856 (Discord). Feel free to hit me up there whenever you feel!

Edited by Ain Soph Aur