Lali-ho!

Jonexe

Figured I'd introduce myself, since I signed up for the site.

I'm Jonexe; a long time role player of many forms. I played version 1.0 for about a month, on Balmung, and probably sat in on a few of your sessions/events/whateveryoufeellikecallingthem, but never joined in because frankly... 1.0 didn't interest me much.

Fast forward to my beta invite, and I'm loving the game. Since my old character is kept, I figured there's no reason for me NOT to jump back into the game... and since I'm here, I might as well role play, right?

Sooo... hi! While I'm not new to role playing, I'm certainly not very well versed in this community's quirks, nor the lore of FFXIV... so expect some questions :P

I'm Jonexe; a long time role player of many forms. I played version 1.0 for about a month, on Balmung, and probably sat in on a few of your sessions/events/whateveryoufeellikecallingthem, but never joined in because frankly... 1.0 didn't interest me much.

You're definitely not alone there. I'll be starting back after a similar experience as well.

Welcome to the RPC! We've got a friendly bunch of people here, I think.

*places an energon-cube pie down* Welcome!

*noms diligently*

Yoyo! Welcome. Perhaps you've seen 'em, but we have some guides and write ups to catch you up on lore n' stuff. Can always ask direct questions, too!

Yes! I've seen, and as I've had time I've been slowly trying to absorb as much as I can.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes!