Looking for players for a FFXIV Themed DND campaign

Time and day: 11pm EST Saturday Biweekly (Last game: 14th)

I'm the dm for a group that has a DND 5e game themed around ffxiv and takes place in that world. Naturally these events are not cannon to FFXIV. But there are ascians/primals. There is no Warrior of Light. This takes place before they exist.

Here's the pitch:

The world has been acting strange as of late. Aether behaving weirdly. Portals to other realms. People vanishing with no memory of them being gone.

It's up to the party to battle the odds and find the sources. And not get thrown in jail while doing so.

And just why are members of the party vanishing abruptly? Where have they all gone?

Here's the more in depth game info (How the echo is handled, home rules, etc etc)

Home Rules:

Spoiler

Tunnel Fighter fighting style banned

Flanking: If you are directly horizontal or vertical from another player, you are considered flanking. North to South, East to West, Northwest to Southeast. If there is one enemy left, and the party surrounds them entirely, that is considered 'ganging up'. Ganging up also gives advantage. At least 2/3rds of the party must be in melee range however. Spellcasters only count to this number if there are no other enemies. Bosses are exempt from this advantage. Ganging up on the final enemy can incur, should the players ask, a 'beatdown round' where the players mercilessly beat on the guy until unconsiousness or death. Effectively: You gain one supprise round.

Light: Checks made in dim light are at disadvantage on perception rolls only. Checks made in no light are made with disadvantage and -3 to any roll that fufills the criteria. Darkvision removes this up to the feet given. eg: 60ft

The rule of Cool: Sometimes, rolls won't be needed. Just...roll with it. Or don't. Don't roll with it.

If you want to buy an item, you have to buy it. eg: You want plate armour, you have to find a merchant selling it or ask it to be crafted. Bartering is not only allowed, but encouraged Additionally, to hide you need something to hide behind. If you are one size smaller, you can hide behind allies. Bonus action hide, does not provoke opportunity attacks unless you fail your stealth.

Holding breath: You can hold your breath 1+x minutes where x is your constitution modifier

Suffocating: 'When a creature runs out of breath or is choking, it can survive for a number of rounds equal to its Constitution modifier (minimum of 1 round). At the start of its next turn, it drops to 0 hit points and is dying, and it can't regain hit points or be stabilized until it can breathe again. For example, a creature with a Constitution of 14 can hold its breath for 3 minutes. If it starts suffocating, it has 2 rounds to reach air before it drops to 0 hit points. '

Holding a turn: If you wish to go after someone in the initaitive order, you may hold your turn. Doing so allows you to take your action, movement, and bonus action.

Rounding: Because I always go back and forth on this, I checked the rulebook. It's round down.

Echo: So I don't forget, The echo can also cast comprehending languages as an action. Without VSM components, the only requirement is line of sight

Level up: When you roll a 1 on your hit die, reroll.

Milestones: Instead of exp, I will be handing milestones out.

Nat 1 death saves do not count as 2 death saves, only one. The same goes for nat 20.

https://media.wizards.com/2019/dnd/downloads/UA-ClassFeatures.pdf A bard may take the US Class features from here if they wish.

You may multiclass: But one FFXIV class only. You cannot be a white mage and a black mage. You CAN be a black mage and a cleric. This is for balancing.

Classes/Races/Jobs:

Spoiler

When you make your character, a few things will require my approval: namely any 'special' backgrounds. eg: Voidsent, half voidsent, allagan, etc etc. This won't be lore strict, so I'm pretty open, just bear in mind IF you plan to play that character both in ffxiv, and in dnd: The DND world is not cannon.

You may pick regular DND classes, and the books I have access too will be provided(Xanathars as an example).

FFXIV Classes can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fqmOE-s5AYOCfi_J4URKAAnfK79os5MM/view

Additionally, characters that don't get the echo get a 'special', this is the thing that makes your character unique. EG: Twins able to communicate with telepathy at will within 30ft. (Twin link aka every twin in every movie ever). Being a Voidsent. Etc etc.

FOR ROLLING STATS

Spoiler

You have 3 options, point buy, standard array or Rolling. If you are rolling, you will roll them where I can see them(Links to be given later).

You roll 1 of these for: Strength, Dex, Constitution, Inteligence, Wisdom, Charisma If you roll low, more than 2 skills below 10, I will allows rerolls up to 2 stats below 10. eg: You have a 4 5 and 6, you can reroll one, but you keep the others.

Additionally: You will need to roll 1d100 to see if your character gets the echo.

Languages in the ffxiv realm:

Spoiler

Dragon(Draconic)

Doman

Sharlayan

Beastfolk (All the beast tribes)

For gobbies: An int check of 15 unless knowing the language to 'decypher' gobbiespeak.

Miqo'te,

Garlean,

Ala Mhigo = 'accents'

Pm me if you are interested.

Edited by Lililero Bibilero