[Faerie] E'lora Caeruleus

I. Basic Info 

• Character(s): E'lora Caerulues
  • Primary character: E'lora Caeruleus
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): The amount I write is dependent on how much my partner is writing and how I feel about the muse. I usually stay in the medium range.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: Combat is perfectly acceptable. I tend to use a dice system (like a d20) to determine if I hit and do damage to prevent any autohitting. Injuries are bound to happen. Please discuss with me first about mortal wounds that could kill E'lora. I'm usually okay with it but would like a heads up.
  • Views on IC romance: E'lora is open to the idea of romance. However I ask that you let chemistry take priority. Do not force yourself onto her and hope that will win her affection. It will not. ERP is out of the question for her as well. We fade to black should the situation arrise.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): E'lora would have extended family, but she's an only child. I'm fine with platonic relationships, slice of life, adventure, etc. in a roleplay. Sometimes it's more fun to play things out that way first.
  • Views on lore: While I'm not super far into the story, I'm okay with using the lore that has been set up or taking the lore and making it what we want.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): In chat functions and emotes are fine with me.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC - 5)
  • Contact info: Send me a tell or message in game (E'lora Caeruleus), contact me on Discord (Yunalescaa#3114) or DM me in instagram (Yunalescaa)