New Character; Sirius Gillihar

Hey all!

So, I wanted to get into RPing. I'm not new to it but I just started ffxiv about a month ago and I'm really enjoying the story so far!

I'm still not familiar with all of the lore especially with races and classes introduced in Shadowbringers, and admittedly some of the details from the MSQ are a little bit fuzzy to me so forgive for any mistakes and feel free to correct me.

I wanted someone to check out the backstory for my Hrothgar; Sirius Gillihar if possible and tell me if there's anything I should change or workshop! 

If possible can you keep potential spoilers to a minimum?

Anyway, here goes;

Born and raised in Ul'dah Sirius Gillihar, a Helion Hrothgar and eldest brother in a family of three consisting of his younger brother Bole and his father a Goldsmith named Boric. 

From birth, Sirius's life was planned for him from the beginning. He was to follow in his father's footsteps and become a goldsmith as he father had, and his father's father had before him and was taught to wield a hammer well before he could even form a proper sentence.

Performing arts provided solace from Goldsmithing as he often found himself on the busy streets of Ul'dah, drawn to the enchanting steps of a thavnairian dancer named Rennir. From the on, Sirius knew what he wanted to do.

Distant but never far, Sirius had begun to practice Rennic's routine, shadowing him when time permitted. His father frowned upon this desiring more for Sirius than life as a performer and their conflicting desires would become a source of ire between the two. One desired change and one desired anything but.

Suddenly, there was change. Not only for him but Eorzea as a whole and it came whether anyone was willing for it or not; When the Calamity came about it swept away not only his dreams of becoming a dancer, but his father with it.

Strangled by grief's claws with only a bit of coin to his name, the clothes on his back and a brother to fend for Sirius would struggle to make ends meet in the coming months, but he was determined to thrive taking odd jobs whichever way they came. His chance to pursue his dream, to dance, had all but seemed like a fleeting dream.

On one fateful day he happened upon a small group without a coin to their pocket, circled around someone paying them in smiles and cheers at the center of it all was none other than Rennic. He felt a spark, a desire he had long forgotten, and this spark would drive him to approach Rennic with leadened feet after a meek "Uhmm... Hey." his life would change.

With chakrams in hand, and determination renewed Sirius would travel the lands of Eorzea living the life of an adventurer and following his dreams as a dancer; A Flame Reborn.

Thank you advance for reading this! Take care and have a nice day~