•  
  • Characters: Kusumura Mirokoshai
  • Primary character: As above
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
     Very heavy.. Unless I'm in the middle of something else, RP always jumps the queue and takes highest priority, no matter what!
    Don't be surprised if I jump in with a few whacky ideas. Years of GM'ing for a D&D server and coming up with stories that were just barely within the bounds of lore have nurtured a very sparky, LSD level of creativity. More on that below!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    RP Combat.. can be overly drama-filled. A younger me rather appreciated it, buuuuuut that's changed in my old-er age. Usually, I try to decide and agree about things OOC'ly to cut the drama a tad. Not a huge fan, but it's just a part of RP.

• Views on IC romance:
    Good stuff. Just as drama-filled as combat; only personal OOC feelings are tossed into the mix! While I don't... 'mind' mingling IC and OOC slightly, it irks me when nobody's said or laid down the rules of what's happening or going on. CLEAR communication must take place. Shyness is no excuse; Shyness just makes it worse. That said, I usually try to keep the divide between OOC and IC sharp and wide.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Not too huge on the 'family' deal as a personal preference for my characters (Er, character right now!), but it's interesting to see what others can come up with! Comraderies and what not are more than welcomed.

• Views on lore:
    I love knowing the lore of things, but I love being creative.. call it an admission of sin, but being a Law student (A pun my soul) OOC'ly, I do love to see just how far I can stretch and bend the lore of a setting to come up with, ah, 'alternative' interpretations. That said - I don't know the lore of Final Fantasy too well! I'd have to take a backseat for a while until I picked up on it and had a better understanding of what could and could not be flexed!

In practice (For anybody that can fully understand, you may pat yourself on the back for being a Nerd): A long while ago, during a Fullmetal Alchemist-setting roleplay some friends and I were going with, some of the characters were being chased by Homonculi. In a desperate ploy, they decided to try their luck transmuting themselves beyond the Gate.. which is where I stepped in with the idea, "Wait. Wait, wait, wait. There's four of you. One black. Two white. One white female. Too perfect. SLIDERS-JAM!" aaaand we let them play out a few adventures roughly as the characters from the old Pseudo-Sci-Fi show Sliders did, jumping through different dimensions as they tried to find their way back home.
    Once they *did*, I interjected with another idea, "QUANTUM LEAP! Black guy dies first. Only, you haven't died yet! It's waaaayyy too good to pass-up! It's not your body you're back into.. and watch us, the Homunculi, just friken'... lose our bananas over it."

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    They're fine. They're wonderful. I wish people (Specifically, those that ERP and/or run about espionage plots) knew how to use them!

III. Other Info 

•  
  • Timezone: GMT+10
  • Contact info: Skype; KusumuraMiro and Enjin; Kusumura

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]