[Cactuar] New to the RP Circle, Looking for friends and companions

Fledgling Adventurer, Aurora Rapture

Growing up in the M Tribe in Gyr Abania, Aurora, or M'Rara, as she was known then, grew up as a skilled huntress in the Gyr Abanian wilderness. Learning Archery alongside M'Naago, and her sister, M'Zira, she quickly proved herself an adequate scout for the hunting parties, passing unseen past the Ananta, marking the safe trail for the hunting parties, and returning unscathed. She lived a happy life, until her 18th year, when she went missing vanishing into Gridania due to her unchecked curiosity. M'Rara snuck through a smuggler's tunnel into Gridania, a tunnel that quickly collapsed behind her, leaving her stranded in the unknown wilderness. Using the hunting skills she picked up from her days with her tribe, she found her way to Gridania, and quickly proved her worth to the Archers, and other Adventurers there, beginning her new life of adventure, dungeon delving, and monster slaying.

Looking for Adventures, Romance, fun times and in depth roleplay, whether it be in game or through discord.  I don't have much experience with FF14 rp so i don't have any relevant plot hooks, really. My playtime is usually from around 10pm cst to 4 or 5 am cst, or during the daylight hours once more of my friends get back into the game. Accepting of most kinds of rp, just looking to have some fun and enjoy myself, and make sure everyone else has fun too. Not quite looking for long term pairings for this character, but if you leave enough of a good impression, i may reconsider

Wiki Page: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/User:Rora_Rapture

Discord: Rora#2660, please let me know where you're adding me from.