Collan 2.0

Collan

So excited to be back in FFXIV.. for the (way too short) weekends that it's up right now. :)

Been going through a little withdrawal. I have about 5 MMOs installed on my computer now, trying to find something to fill the FFXIV hole. But it's finally coming back, slowly but surely!

Hope to see you guys on this weekend. :moogle:

Also, does anyone know if FFXIV lore has been compiled into one place? It would be nice to brush up, probably read things I didn't know before, and prepare for lots of more informed RPing!

Welcome back, and I'm jealous about the beta thingie! ;_; I miss Eorzea and would love 10 minutes in character creation.

Not too sure about the Eorzean lore... there's been helpful bits posted on the forum and on the wiki, but I feel less than confident in my knowledge of Hydaelyn - and my character's supposed to be into history. e_e

So excited to be back in FFXIV.. for the (way too short) weekends that it's up right now. :)

Been going through a little withdrawal. I have about 5 MMOs installed on my computer now, trying to find something to fill the FFXIV hole. But it's finally coming back, slowly but surely!

Hope to see you guys on this weekend. :moogle:

Also, does anyone know if FFXIV lore has been compiled into one place? It would be nice to brush up, probably read things I didn't know before, and prepare for lots of more informed RPing!

Heya there and welcome! First off you can check the Wiki or you can watch Meri's 1.0 videos here as both will help you with the lore!

Eva wrote a nice RP handbook here I know it made me think about certain things when creating a character it is most certainly worth a look. Or if you just want to relax get to know the site read Xenedra's guide to getting started as that will tell you how to do things it's like magic!

But yes feel free to ask any questions we are very friendly friendly and have the :tonberry: 's locked away so they cant hurt you!

Welcome back, and I'm jealous about the beta thingie! ;_; I miss Eorzea and would love 10 minutes in character creation.

I thought everyone with an account would have access to the beta. I've even heard some people say that they didn't get an invite, but were able to log in anyway. Might be worth a try!