[Crystal / Balmung] LF Connections, Contacts, FC, and So On...

I actually have quite the varied roster of characters and though I would love contacts for all of them, I'm very specifically looking for some for a couple of my characters.

Character:

- A Twelveswood Elezen—Odette Dubois

- She is a relatively chipper, optimistic, and passionate individual, keen on the preservation of Eorzean and non-Eorzean cultures, archaeology, and anthropology. A lot of her travelling is for the purpose of learning about others and how these histories and foundations of people and places can be properly archived and protected.

- Although very dedicated to her pastime, she's welcoming, warm, with a side of thought-provoking and when circumstance calls for it, serious and composed demeanour.

- She doesn't have a Carrd yet, but that's on the to-do list. (I will likely update this thread with that once it's been made.) Her Carrd is here.

Seeking:

- Contacts: Can be others in or out of related fields, adventurers, academia members, other historians, et cetera. Friends, allies, pupils, even enemies (those keen on profiting from history?), pre-established relationships (old friends, colleagues), and more are all welcome here.

- FC: I haven't gone FC hunting actively for about three, four years now, and am not really sure where I should even begin. I'm interested in an FC that would suit Odette's pastime, but that's not really a requirement. Any FC that would find a historian to be a practical asset would be a good fit.

Notes:

- Whilst Odette is not my main, I'm very keen on playing her and examining how she can shape and evolve as a character. I'm still getting her through Shadowbringers content currently, so there's a lot of stuff content-wise that I don't have unlocked on her yet, but I'm actively working on it.

---

Character:

- An Ishgardian Elezen—Perne Archevauliere

- Perne is a labyrinth of complexities with a long-established backstory and some years of off and on play. She is a little aloof and stoic, undoubtedly shaped by Ishgard's history on a personal level. Reserved, polite, and largely diplomatic, she can be challenging to get to know. She's somewhere in the lines of an antagonist / antihero / vigilante sort of individual, often with seemingly good intention, but questionable methods and execution.

- She, in fact, has a Carrd. There's some detailed information on her past, in addition to her personality, as well as some more generalised information and hooks. Disclaimer: It's a little long and a little extensive.

Seeking:

- Contacts: Although a botanist by hobby, Perne's life is centralised in and around Coerthas (and Ishgard), so other Ishgardians, or those who visit through the various lands and areas would be ideal. She is a supporter of performing and visual arts, so others in this field would get on well with her. Friends, enemies, you name it—all of these would be good additions for her.

- FC: I'm currently in an FC, but it's not an RP FC and I would really like to get into something where RP is a main focus. It can be botany-related, or something to do with performing arts, or something pertaining to relic / artefact acquisition. Perne has a lot of sides to her, which means she can fit into a variety of affiliations.

Notes:

- Perne is my main for both content and RP, though some months back she got caught up in a plotline that has since somewhat slowed and doesn't have a definitive date on when it will end or be completed. In an effort as to not lose her 'voice' or my inspiration for her, I'd be keen on doing some roleplay (technically backdated to the events of this plot she's involved in) and making connections to facilitate that.

---

OOC:

- I'm located in the eastern timezone of NA and up until early 2021, am working from home and largely available... most of the time, though primarily evenings / nights Monday through Friday. Saturdays / Sundays are flexible for me.

- I do both RP in-game and on discord, though I don't normally issue that publicly. (I'm breaking that here. My discord handle is Pernelia#5283. Please feel free to message me.)

- I like stories with plot and purpose. I don't tend to do things 'just because,' or for 'shock value.' I prefer that anything I do be organically progressed, unless it contains something that's been pre-planned, which merits discussion.

- I support the notion that if you aren't certain about something, you should ask. I value OOC communication, especially in terms of expectations, questions, criticisms, and so on.

- IC =/= OOC. I am not my characters and may not necessarily share ideals with them.

Edited by Pernelia
Odette's Carrd is done!