Rp finally. :D

--MMORPG background

I've played a few mmo's, always love being able to find rp on them. Probably got into them heavily back during City of Heroes, played WoW for a short bit, Cabal, Champions online, Aion, Tera, and Neverwinter recently.

--RP experience

I've been rping for close to eight years I believe, primarily in mmo's, but some forums too. Taking some breaks though kinda forces me into a warm up mode. I'll be a bit rust starting off, sorry. >.<

--Character ideas/info

Honestly, I have none so far, I'm brand new to FFXIV, and had to pass up on XI, so I've got no knowledge of lore to go on right now.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

I was googling where to go for RP on the game.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Probably medium, but will most likely progress into heavy later. I have a tendency to drop everything when rp presents itself.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I'm 23, and I work at a restaurant called the Fish House in Florida. The beaches are wonderful and hurricanes suck. :P Aside from that, eh, can't really think too much, just woke up. Love rp, and hope to get along with everyone and learn the ropes.