[Crystal] Au'ra and Elezens needing love!

So with my return to FF14 roleplaying I have a couple of boys who need a bit of attention and I figured I'd post up here and see who may want to roleplay with either of them. I currently have no real plot or FC based concepts for either of them so I'd love to throw them at some people and some plots. I'm looking for both Longterm and short/episodic roleplaying.

I am on Crystal with both characters, and Discord scenes are acceptable as well. I respond to comments and DMs as well! My characters are open to friends, rivalries, enemies, romance/partnerships, and more. Both are open to employment and adventuring, and I myself happen to be involved in storytelling as well as just being part of the story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Fortune Teller

His eyes were lost, but his sight not. A healer, and a seller of fates, with a heart of gold holding only dirt and stain within it at himself. A half-bred man who's station in life has long been a complicated topic due to his upbringing as he is. Now a wanderer, who has many a time lost his way and his path, dancing between aiding good and evil alike. One who wields little offensive magic, but a plethora of healing arts and protective aids. While he is a bit more lithe than his Raen kindred, he still stands strong in his own way.

• Raen/Miqo'te halfbreed Fortuneteller
  • Blind (Aethersight) and does Tarot Reading
  • Limited Offensive Magic, some custom magic (Still based in FF lore)
  • Neutral Alignment, Not judgemental of most
  • LOTS of baggage for longterm stories
  • Optional: Potential story based based on tainted bloodline
  • On Brynhylda, RPs anywhere

The nudist engineer

The most this man has been seen wearing is a loincloth, and sometimes a spear strapped to his back or a gun on his hip. A tribal Au'ra, a Torgud with little care for the social norms of clothing but forced to heed atleast a minimum in some circles. One who became enchanted with the concept of technology, and while he suffers in the eyes of socialization or civilization he makes up for it with his ability to sit and tinker for days on end. A bit of a wall for some to adjust to, but under it all a protective softie.

• Torgud Engineer (This desert tribe does not wear any clothes, choosing instead to cover their bodies almost entirely in a white paint created from mud, lime, and bone meal. The paint helps to reflect the relentless desert sun. - FF Wiki)
  • Emotionally unexpressive, big papa bear
  • Enjoys tinkering on anything from small projects to airships
  • Climbs around a lot, animal like
  • Neutral alignment, only cares when involves people close to him
  • Tribal values, abstract beliefs, poor civilization skills
  • On Mateus, RPs anywhere

The Aether Obsessed

No risk, no means, are too great. It must be studied and tested. An elezen who has long decided that the means we know the Aether and the magic within have long been outdated and so much more can be done. A man who's cordial and sweet nature hide his obsession with expiriments that may rival people's concepts of morality. One who may succumb to his own obsession some day, but for now he endures the criticism and critique.

• Elezen Expirimentor (Blue Magic/Black Magic)
  • Leans evil, lack of morals
  • Expiriments with aether and on creatures
  • Potential villain character
  • Magic is always lore based, creations/expiriments are always lore based, but not always the standard
  • Very regal, very formal, but a lack of morals
  • Moving his home server soon, but can RP anywhere
Edited by LockeTV