[Crystal] The Wildman Pryderi

Pwyll

Hi!

IRL: A little bit of background; this is my first MMO and I'm not too acquainted with the lore but I'm devouring a lot of it quickly! I'm not at all new to roleplaying, having been active in these communities dating all the way back to my (regret-filled) middle school days of entering Hetalia-themed chatzy rooms. Yes, I am ashamed. No, I don't want to confess to further sins against humanity. 

Character Concept: A young man of immense passion that burns out faster than a beeswax candle; P'wyll Pryderi forsook a prosperous, gil-laden future for one of perpetual self-caused hardship. The only surviving son of two merchants, P'wyll was surfeited with anything he asked for, pampered to the point one could mistake him for royalty. He was spoiled beyond belief. The wantonness became a point of frustration for the youngin', as he found himself unable to garner any satisfaction from the world around him. It fueled inconstant acts of both debauchery and charity, resorting to the thrill of theft one day, but donating an entire month's wages to a street minstrel or beggar the next. He sought in desperate fashion to fly nest upon his coming of age, but the independence did little to change him. A few months might go by without word, but he would always end up back at the door to his parent's estate, destitute or in debt. 

The road to improvement was slow, and it hadn't even begun until the sudden passing of his mother. An event that shocked a sense of reality into him and served to put a great many things into perspective. A renewed vigor swept him and he became obsessive with righting his wrongs, oft going to great lengths to repair an injustice or ask pardon for a pain he has inflicted. This was the string of events that led him towards the Black Shroud. A place that allowed him to disconnect from what was comfortable, a place bereft of the shiny materiel and fineries that he was used to, a place that he could truly begin again. 

Final Notes: Thank you so much for reading! I'm active on discord at Brooks#2453 and I'm active most nights on EST. Feel free to send any messages my way and I can't wait to hear from you!

Picture:

f50fee4d9b3bbef8a83289cd6f8ec50a.png