[Omega] Nocturnal Cat Wants Your Stories - LGBTQ Friendly

"We live in interesting times, and while many will write of the Garlean Empire, of the Alliance, of the Primals, my duty as a scholar is to record the tales of the common man. To write the pages of history through the wars fought, the changes of seats of power, through the most powerful is all well and good... but I would have the world know the stories of those everyday sorts who lived, who loved and who died, in this tumultuous period of Eorzean history."

image.png

Bio

Name: Eldy Mortis

Race: Mi'qote (Keeper)
Sexuality: Pansexual (M/M, M/F. M/NB, all OK!)
Profession: Historian (some Conjurer Ability)
Personality: Shy, somewhat eager to please, naive, studious.

Full bio and RP hooks can be found here: https://peoples-historian-eldy.carrd.co/

image.png

What I'm looking for...

Big grand narratives? Yes please. Eldy is online a lot of the time these days, and if you want to do something much longer, then definitely up for that!

Dark themes? Yes, well, maybe. No rape or sexual violence in any way. But dark themes or characters are welcome.

Romance? Yes, but only if you're patient. Essentially, if you want this, you're going to have to be prepared to commit to a longer storyline. Eldy, if you haven't noticed, isn't really a hit-it-and-quit-it kind of cat.

Respect the boundary. Respect the boundary between player and character, and all shall be well. If I'm uncomfortable with something, I'll only warn you once about it though, so please respect all boundaries and I'll be sure to respect yours.

RP outside FFXIV? Sure. You can add me on discord or contact me on social media to arrange how to move forward. (Discord: Eldy#3788)

image.png

Edited by EldyMortis
title edit
  • EldyMortis changed the title to [Omega] Nocturnal Cat Wants Your Stories - LGBTQ Friendly