Looking for a long term RP partner for a sapphic romance story with my miqo'te *Edit--Partner found*

**Didn't take long for someone to contact me, and they're a great match!  Thanks for stopping to rad through, though!**

Hello and thanks for checking this out!  Might be a little lengthy post, but I want to be thorough.

How long term?  I'll be playing FFXIV for years to come, so I'd prefer someone who can see themselves sticking around for a long time.  I prefer someone also Malboro just because it's a little bit easier, but I'm open to characters from other servers on Crystal.  Eventually, I'd like to see Ginal married, so please be open to that.  Also, I do prefer a female or female identified player, as those are the ones I usually have the best rapport with, but I'm not opposed to male players.  I'm open to ERP as a means to further explore relationship dynamics, but I don't actively seek it.

While I am primarily looking for a RP partner, I'm totally down for a content partner, too.  Ginal is an alt, and I may not always be completely available, but I can do one to two days a week on her with no problems.  And hey, if you and I as players become friends beyond the RP, that's also cool!

About Ginal:

Half Seeker/Half Keeper Miqo'te, has both the cat eyes and pronounced canines.

Transgender woman, lesbian

Ginal was raised in The Shroud by her Keeper mother, but ultimately parted ways with her mom and her clan when she became unhappy with the stricter gender roles of Miqo'te society.  She was living on her own by around age 13, where she renamed herself and began socially presenting as female.  By age 17, she had discovered alchemy and aether manipulation treatments to alter her physical form, and by age 19 had fully transitioned as she desired.

Over the course of living alone, Ginal learned the fundamentals of several trade skills, though she excels at none.  She has no formal education, but can at times have a biting wit and overt sass.  Ginal is very emotionally intelligent, and emotionally honest.  She has no problem telling people exactly what she thinks of any given situation.

When Ginal was 15, she stumbled across a troupe of Thavnairian dancers in Gridana, those of Troupe Falsam, and was so entranced so she convinced them to take her in and teach her.  By the time her apprenticing was done, Ginal had taken to using her skills for occasional mercenary work and even just to perform for fun.  Some in the Shroud knew her by the nickname Emerald Rose.

A chance encounter with a runaway Ishgardian noblewoman would turn Ginal's life upside down, and by her 21st birthday Ginal and the noblewoman had wed.  For a few years, it was the happiest life Ginal had ever known, and she dedicated everything to her marriage.  Eventually, though, her beloved wife grew increasingly distant, cold and unsupportive.  Though Ginal tried desperately for 2 long years to bridge this gap, she could not make the woman she loved come back to her, and so they parted ways.

Most of Ginal's emotional wounds have recovered, and as a benefit of her experiences, she now knows exactly what she seeks from life.  While she is stumbling a bit to open herself up to love again, Ginal knows she is ready to love, both deeply and fiercely.

If you like what you see and are interested in getting in contact, you can find me on discord at Ginal#1053 for easiest communication.

Ginal_portrait.png

Edited by Amythine
  • Amythine changed the title to Looking for a long term RP partner for a sapphic romance story with my miqo'te *Edit--Partner found*