Experienced Rper looking to start rping in FFXIV!

Hey everyone, how's it going? Experienced rper who wants to try doing it in FFXIV here. I've been playing FFXIV for a little under a year(I took a few month break from the game and came back last month.) 

My friends and people I know online usually call me Bert, but I've had some people in game call me by my character name. But Bert would probably be the best to call me, so my brain doesn't get confused. 

MMORPG background
I've played a few MMORPGs before FFXIV, such as Tera, Guildwars 2 and Maple Story 2. But FFXIV has been the one I've stuck with and played the most. 

RP experience

I've been rping since 2013, and I started on, believe it or not, Minecraft. But after Discord came out, I switched over to rping on there, because the server I was rping on died. I use to be able to go and do rps in public, but now I'm more shy, which is something I'm working on conquering. Fast forward to a month ago when I came back to the game. I stumbled upon an rp fight tournament(I think that was what it was) and decided to approach where they were doing it and find a place to sit and watch. I watched the entire thing until the end, and after it was over, that's when I decided that I wanted to try and rp in this game.

I've also made wayy too many characters since I enjoy doing it so much. But Cirya is my only FFXIV character currently. 

.. Still haven't gotten very far in that though, my shyness causes me to just stand in the corner and just listen to others rp. I'm hoping to conquer that soon though! 

Character ideas/info

I don't have much set for Cirya yet, because of my lack of knowledge on the lore(Which I'm working on fixing) My only real Idea is she has a lack of social skills since she trains and fights a bit too much. 

How did you learn about the coalition?

From this guide https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/d28dui/rp_in_ffxiv_what_is_it_and_how_do_i_get_started_a/

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)

Since I'm just starting off, probably Light and possibly medium later on, depending on how comfortable I feel.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

I'm currently attending College, so I have a weird schedule of when I could rp. 

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and stop myself before I just keep going on and on. I've been looking around the forums, and will probably make a wiki page for her soon. Thank you for reading my long post, hope you have a good day/evening/night wherever you are!