Crystalwolf's RP Profile

I. Basic Info

[align=left]

• Characters: Kivhi Yugha, Momochi Mochi (Kivhi Yuuga and Momoki Moki in beta 3)
  • Primary character: Kivhi Yugha
  • Linkshells: None, but interested!
  • Primary RP linkshell: See above. :)

[/align]

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

I'm pretty variable.  I'm honestly very shy when it comes to RPing with strangers, but I do put a lot of thought into my characters.  Once I get settled in my own little space in ARR though, I reckon I'll be leaning more towards medium-heavy.

Views on RP combat and injuries:

I'm very terrible when it comes to RP combat, haha.  I'm open to either of the above, though.  I've done RP injuries in the past and I think the marks left by conflicts with other people helps a character's story go a step further.

Views on IC romance:

I'm not adverse to it.  Just expect me to ask a lot of what-if questions to help my imagination grow!

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

All for that stuff!  Discovering lost family members is something I've done in the past and I really enjoyed it.

Views on lore:

Put simply: I love lore.  I love reading about the stories and timelines that make up any game.  Sometimes, the lore alone will inspire me to create a character and RP in my head!  I find it all very fascinating and will definitely go the extra mile to make sure I'm well-read with a game's (or person's!) lore.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

IC chats are generally /say, /yell, /me and other emotes, and maybe some RP specific linkshells.  OOC includes /party, /shout, and whatever else I'm missing.  I tend to consider /shout to be like Barrens chat or map chat.  /tell can be either IC or OOC, depending on context.

III. Other Info

[align=left]

• Timezone: CST
  • Contact info:

[/align]